Monday, January 4, 2010

Come what may...

Is of course awake again in the middle of the night and what am I thinking about?

life...

again...

I wonder if everyone thinks of life or if they just live it and accept it...come what may...

I was born a Cravens and now I'm an Ogo...it is quite difficult to explain how life has brought me here...there was the seven siblings, the death of two, one murder, one cancer...the life in Baltimore, the abusive boyfriend, the depressed boyfriend, the feminine boyfriend, all of which were fiances that all broke their promises. There was UMKC, there was IRS, Sprint, Berkely, La Petite, then the Army...it has been so difficult going from one thing to the next but the thing with life is keeping going. You never are allowed to take a break and stop. You always have to just keep on going. Whether you are rich or poor you always have to keep going. I wonder why we are expected to keep going...even when life knocks you down and rains on you...you still are expected to drive on...

Its difficult, because no matter what things are never easy. It is odd how easy individuals try to make life but it isnt easy and it does not get any easier. So that is difficult. I feel bad because I know so many people going through trial after trial and situation after situation, it seems as if so much is handed down for people do deal with. It just doesnt get easier. There are good times and bad times but man are there bad times...so many for individuals to deal with. Some people really are so very prone to things being easy. But I guess that isnt my place in life...

So I keep driving on, I carry my crosses, heavy as they may be and face life head on

Come what may...

No comments:

Post a Comment